Wednesday, August 1, 2012



thrifted top and levis



metallica shirt my long distance bf sent me :3 that's my aunt getting a tattoo behind me





choker and hello kitty stick on earrings from ebay



demonia creepers found on ebay




ASOS culottes, handmade flower crown



my outfit for the Killers concert

top: forever 21, shorts: motel rocks



my friend and I met 3 of the guys after the show (yes, that's Brandon Flowers) best night ever

I'm bad at updating but these are a few of my best outfits from the past month. I'm going back to Manhattan soon.

5 comments:

satoi said...

<33

barbara MALEWICZ said...

great outfits !
when are YOU getting a tatoo ? :p

xx
http://ilovemalebitch.blogspot.com

mirrorandmoon said...

Love all these outfits. That 90s rainbow choker is amazing!

xx
Mirror and Moon

Wends said...

cute cute! what's the tattoo on your right arm?

xx

Wends said...

cute cute! i've been getting back into hello kitty these days. i like the sexy lady creeper too haha. what's the tattoo on your left arm?