Friday, March 23, 2012

sorry I've been away


Say hello to my new precious shoezies! I had been dreaming of these since I saw them online and finally they're mine.





new spiked collar from romwe and new ombre vest from etsy



new shorts from h&m





new asos crop top







deadstock american apparel watch



bloomers from etsy

This post has made me realize that I am spending way too much money on clothing... hahaha. Spring has hit new york and I'm so excited to start wearing all my summer clothes.


edit: I'll start including the buying information for my pieces since you guys seem to be interested. The shoes are Jeffrey Campbell Stinger Spike platforms and the tights are from celeste stein.

14 comments:

Ludo said...

The wrap-around earring and bloomers are amazing! I want a pair.

Emma said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT. Where did you get those shoes!?!?! The angel tights are so cool, too !

Allison said...

Ooh, this post makes me excited for my own summer shopping! Really wonderful stuff. Where did you get those tights? They're the coolest!

Marlena said...

omg the asos crop top looks so amazing on you! I wish I could pull something like that off! *0*

Katrina said...

Such wonderful items! Really love every single thing. You have such a cool sense of style)

>'.'<

Hvit said...

Too much awesome stuff in this post- firstly shoes, secondly those tights with the Renaissance babies on them, and lastly- like, everything else. :D

Jeanette said...

You're cool.

Angie said...

Girl !!! I LOOOOVE your J C clear shoes !!!!
Are they comfy not too hot ???( since they are plastic)
Please post more pictures like how you use them !!!!!!!
Thanks !
Angie

hanna said...

those bloomers are beautiful!!

the crystal ship said...

I really love that gauge/earing wrap around thing! whered you get it?

CULTstyle said...

I'm in love with the clear Jeffrey Campbell Stingers but I live in London and postage and customs is so expensive! :( They look great and I love your cherub leggings X

CULTstyle

Low Couture said...

a resounding YES on those absurdly good platforms. there's nothing wrong with spending a little $$$ on some Jeffrey.

x Peter @ http://low--couture.blogspot.com

Christian said...

★ (・∀・)

love pictures on your blog :) very nice layout. clean and charming. love your blog.

my blog ( ´∀`)σ : http://www.christianyuen.blogspot.com/

Our Youth said...

Love your shoes.