Sunday, February 5, 2012





new earrings :3 and I'm wearing the detachable collar I made from a shirt I had but didn't wear much





I've been searching for the perfect denim vest to put these patches from etsy on but haven't had any luck yet. I can't wait to show them off. I also ordered a button and sticker from Girls Get Busy Zine.



http://girlsgetbusyzine.bigcartel.com/

I'm way into feminism if you guys didn't know. I attended slutwalk in october and it was great. I'm not sure if I posted a picture of me at it but here's one.


Anyway, not much is up here. Just getting used to going to school again. xoxo


12 comments:

Dayzee said...

you look so cute! the collar is amazing. x

Ciara Baron said...

I love your collar, and I have that same Pikachu bag!


I'm having a little giveaway on my blog, I'd love if you could check it out!
http://atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com/2012/01/100-followers-giveaway.html
Ciara xx

death_sexxx said...

the patches are amazing!! wish i had made it to a slut walk. x

mouse said...

loving those patches, loving the detachable collar trend, love slutwalks!

Katrina said...

That collar looks so pretty with the tank top) And love those patches!!! Grrrrl power!!! Amazing that you attended slut walk - wish there was one in Ireland.

>'.'<

hanna said...

Cool collar! was it the slut walk in nyc?

!♥ MIMI said...

You're so lovely <3

I'm gonna go and cut off a collar from one of my shirts... It's a bit sad tho.. I hate having to cut up my clothing.. even the ones I don't wear all that often anymore.

// SOYCONFESSIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Prince Cherr said...

Those patches look pretty cool. And I'm so jealous you got to go to a slutwalk, I didn't manage to make it to mine I was so pumped up to go too! I bet it was an amazing experience :)

thereformedwanderer said...

U looks so cute!!!!!!! Love your collar, lady :)

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty! Loving the collar! Perfect little detail!

PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

ox from NYC,
-davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

samantha rae said...

awww so cute. love the pics. (and the feminism!)

sugar hart said...

revolution grrrl style now!