Sunday, June 26, 2011

flower children





http://www.flickr.com/photos/travelingteaparty/







Power, Corruption, & Lies by New Order
















http://homemade-speed.com/







most of these images are from random tumblrs, but the 4th from the bottom is from bewildered-minds.blogspot.com/

Flowers are a huge source of inspiration for me. They have a pure beauty that I absolutely love and carnations are my favorite. When I stayed in my dorm I always had a vase full of pink ones. My mom recently treated me to a little bouquet of fake daisies and a bigger bouquet of fake pink carnations and I've considered getting a floral tattoo. I love floral patterns in fashion, especially Jil Sander's Spring 2011 rtw floral dress.



Unfortunately I don't have many floral clothing pieces but I'd love a pair of floral jeans.




6 comments:

ponynamedlucifer said...

I love this post! So many wonderful pictures! Over the years I've accumulated so many clothes with various floral patterns and I love them all yet. I cannot live without flowers, a vase of tulips always stands in the room. Oh, and the dress by Jil Sander was my secret favorite of the collection (I'm not a big fan of colorblocking). ;)

!♥ m i m i said...

Lovely photos.

Olivia said...

love these photos- they all seem to feature flowers, but also give off a creepy vibe :)

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Carnations are my favourite too! Them and Marigolds. That's why I use them in my logo. And I had them in my wedding bouquet too...even though my husband calls them "gas station flowers"

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Beautiful. x hivenn

Nell said...

Big love! +.+

And about your last sentence, I've a pair of floral jean's!
It's in my last post.

Love you, and scuse me for my abd english, I'm French.