Friday, June 10, 2011

$3 beach t shirts



















Hi all! I bleached my hair and I'm planning on dyeing it lavender again or a light blue, but I can't buy dye just yet. Since I got home I've been cuddling with my cat and wearing whatever is comfortable. The last few photos are from when I went out to eat on the Jersey shore with my family. I ate allll of that ice cream. My new necacrosome earring is gorgeous but a little big for my ear. I love it, though. Soon I'll be going to the beach every day! xx

13 comments:

Unique Collision said...

I love the earing! You have such an inspiring blog!

cosmic visions said...

cute cat shirt, and i love the shark?tooth necklace

Lobmonster said...

Sweet persian cat cropped shirt, the ice cream looks yummy!
Here's my blog:
http://lobmonster.blogspot.com/

Hyuna said...

really cool earring...I wish I could pull off stuff like that haha. oh and i love the jersey shore! i used to go there all the timee

vickileestyle said...

your hair is incredible! i wish i could pull off pink hair like that! love your tops too :) ox

MONi said...

Fantastic earring! You gotta dye your hair blue that would be so cool!!

Mariella said...

beaut :) i love how the earring looks with the pink hair!

Isabel said...

Kitty!! So cute. I love the eye t-shirt.

Saúl said...

I like so much your style! The earing is amazing! kisses ;)

Meagan said...

I love the cut off t-shirt! And I love cuddling with my cat too!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

rakel said...

the earring is amazing!!!
Where do yo bought it???
Thanks!!!

winxlovescakes555 said...

all these photos are so pretty, as are your necklaces and the earring!

dye your hair light blue! I don't know what to do with my hair at the moment, whether to bleach it or dye it darker...

Takuka said...

Hi !
Nice blog ! I like it !
I love the earring and the eye T-Shirt ! :D
Bye !
Takuka
http://TakuPoulpe.tumblr.com