Monday, May 23, 2011

Heavy Metal Lover




My grandfather was cleaning out the pool today and took the cover off for the first time since last summer.


I took this on the day of the supposed Rapture. I thought it was interesting to drive around and see everyone treating it like a normal day. I'm officially done with my first year of college and I'm staying at my grandparents' house until my dad picks me up. Then I'll be going back home to North Carolina! I've been lazy lately so my outfits haven't been up to par, but I do have a hefty wish list.




I ordered this shirt and it should be at home by the time I get there :) It's adorable.

I also ordered this wrap around earring.



I'm insanely excited for the summer weather at home. Also, if you haven't listened to Born This Way by Lady Gaga, you really should. It's my favorite of her albums so far.

xoxo



6 comments:

hollie said...

Love that first photo of you on the diving board.

I have been listening to Born This Way, a whole lot today. I think it's probably her best so far as well.

Hollie

lipstick and balloons

MelancholyChild said...

I was just looking at that Vans shirt myself... I'm still tempted. It's funky.

Athena said...

I absolutely love that Vans shirt. I want it. Fosho.

Brixton Bright and Early said...

the earring is amazing. where did you find it? x

Floz said...

the first photo is amazing, i really do laaaike.
also, your hair is a brilliant colour. mine is so boring and I don't know what to do with it >:(
help!

Jael said...

good garden!!