Thursday, April 28, 2011

if the sun were a boy I'd fall in love with him










This is my 70's inspired outfit from the other day. I felt like I was on That 70's Show. It's officially spring in NYC and I love it.

Limecrime sent me some goodies recently :) I got two lipsticks, New Yolk City and No She Didn't, as well as two eyeshadows, Circus Girl and Cupcake Thief. I haven't really tried them much so far but the blue lipstick is really cute. It goes on well and is opaque enough to cover my lips completely. I'm excited to try out the rest of the stuff.


I'm selling this skirt on Etsy. The link is here.
I bought it at Goodwill but it doesn't fit me. :( It's so cute though and in perfect condition. I also got this seashell pin which I originally thought was a hair clip. I messed up a lot yesterday. I like it as a pin anyway.



Oh yeah, the purple hair is back. These are from the other day when I bleached it out to prepare for a new dyeing session. :)

10 comments:

naivebones said...

i LOVE the 70's, and guurl those shoes are totally rockin', I think a leopard-printed skirt is like the token thrift store item, I found one once and I got super excited, but alas it didn't fit me either >.<

minimal coast said...

it's always spring with colour stripes.

ponynamedlucifer said...

The shoes are gorgeous!

nina said...

i just found your blog, buut i really like it (-: what camera do you use? you take some really good photos ♥

http://thesweetlings.blogspot.com/

The White Rabbit said...

Omg! i love u shoes

kiss

http://jesuislenouveaustyle.blogspot.com

El Gato Absurdo. said...

where you bought the shoes? <3

Carlita las Vegas said...

you are a class on ur own.
you reminds me at edie sedgwick.

tüdelü
carlita

káťo said...

lovely shoes! ;)

Savannah Burton said...

THE SHOES!! Where did you get those?!! I want to buy that skirt :)

Lulu said...

Ok, I tried writing a decent comment for once in a while, but it didn't turn out so good, so I ereased it... So:

GAHYUSDUDGFUDFSGUG I NEEEEEED THOSE SHOES AND THAT BLUE LIPSTICK. omnomnommnonnom <3