Saturday, April 23, 2011

conversations with grandma

Conversations with Grandma: part 1 from Maddie Goldbeck on Vimeo.



Conversations with Grandma: part 2 from Maddie Goldbeck on Vimeo.



Conversations with Grandma: part 3 from Maddie Goldbeck on Vimeo.



Conversations with Grandma: Broken Toaster from Maddie Goldbeck on Vimeo.




This isn't very fashion related, but funny nonetheless. :) I'm staying with my grandparents for spring break and my grandma always amuses me. I'm really shy which is obvious in the videos.

also, she had no idea I was filming her

7 comments:

Aidan E said...

your grandma is amazing you need to record her more often i love her advice.

the fashion turd said...

just brilliant. Grandparents are just the best invention! really lovely interaction between you...poignant x

ANewPairOfVintageBoots said...

I want to follow youuuuu, but I can't see a 'follow' button or whatever.

*sad face*


ANPOVB

nicoleciomek said...

These were fabulous videos. your grandma was amazing. love, love, love.

c o t e said...

your grandma is amazing, grandparents are amazing, I love being with them, and I also secretely film them sometimes xD

it's just getting dark and you're waking up. said...

"how about panties , you need panties?" haha oh mann

Victoria Trott said...

wow. this is really cute. you are cutey pi. hehe